Brianwoods

Hi. My name is Ken. I'm a member of SCBWI. I'm your tour guide into Brianwoods, a blog dedicated to my children's writing endeavors. Thanks for stopping by.

Just for a minute, close your eyes and imagine you're walking along a forest trail. Listen to the forest animals, as they call out to greet you. Welcome to Brianwoods!

This blog includes some of my other writing and details on my published materials.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pssst. My name's Alexander.

Sometimes you just have to sneak into places so that you can see what's going on and introduce yourself. Tonight I crawled into Ken's garage and under the door into his family room. You see, his cats and dog might not take kindly to me trespassing so I waited until everyone was asleep. Now he has a habit of leaving the computer on all night so I didn't have to turn it on. I quietly walked by Calvin, sleeping in his dog crate, the basement door where their three cats, Oreo, Benjamin, and Leo sleep and into the computer room where Ken writes all his stories.


You're probably wondering how and why I decided to write this post. My name's Alexander and I'm a special kind of spotted salamander. I have the ability to understand human communications and I like to talk. Okay, I love to talk. I live in a beautiful forest called Brianwoods. Something very special happened in Brianwoods that allows me to do what I'm doing right now-communicating. But I don't have time to share any more because it's getting late and I still have to get back outside before everyone wakes up.  I also type really slow so it took a while for me to write this message. But I'll be back.


Bye for now.


Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment