Brianwoods

Hi. My name is Ken. I'm a member of SCBWI. I'm your tour guide into Brianwoods, a blog dedicated to my children's writing endeavors. Thanks for stopping by.

Just for a minute, close your eyes and imagine you're walking along a forest trail. Listen to the forest animals, as they call out to greet you. Welcome to Brianwoods!

This blog includes some of my other writing and details on my published materials.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hello, Germany!

Hello!

As you probably know, Google blogs allow the creator to see where the traffic to your website comes from on a daily basis. I had twenty hits yesterday from Germany. That's quite a few so I figured a greeting was in order. Also, I have a few questions for you. Where are you from in Germany? Do you write? Do you maintain a blog too? I'm interested so let me know by leaving a message.  Don't forget that there is a translation component to my blogs now so you can convert the text to any language. Thanks!

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment