Brianwoods

Hi. My name is Ken. I'm a member of SCBWI. I'm your tour guide into Brianwoods, a blog dedicated to my children's writing endeavors. Thanks for stopping by.

Just for a minute, close your eyes and imagine you're walking along a forest trail. Listen to the forest animals, as they call out to greet you. Welcome to Brianwoods!

This blog includes some of my other writing and details on my published materials.

Friday, November 8, 2013

Introducing Edward Egads, Environmental Eye



Edward Egads is the main character in a series of stories I am in the process of writing. He is a 10-year-old boy with a photographic memory and an intuition well beyond his years. He cares deeply about nature and all creatures that live in it. With the help of his beagle, Rory, and several friends, Edward finds himself getting involved with solving unusual problems related to nature and the environment in and around his hometown of Bolton Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment