Brianwoods

Hi. My name is Ken. I'm a member of SCBWI. I'm your tour guide into Brianwoods, a blog dedicated to my children's writing endeavors. Thanks for stopping by.

Just for a minute, close your eyes and imagine you're walking along a forest trail. Listen to the forest animals, as they call out to greet you. Welcome to Brianwoods!

This blog includes some of my other writing and details on my published materials.

Friday, November 22, 2013

The Last Leaf

I have been tweaking my rhyming PB story for a while now. It started off as a ms for the Highlights for Children Fiction Contest a long time ago. I even adapted it to a children's play, but I had to change the content to match that form. It was fun to do it. I tend to get inspiration for my writing by doing illustrations, which helps me get into the story. Above this post is an example of one of my illustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment